Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nasi Kandar Pelita - Supper time with the gang in Klang

Add: Pelita - Bukit Tinggi, Klang @ Lorong Batu Nilam 3C

Talk about creative! This is M's Roti Banjir ;-)


No Indomie goreng at this joint, you will have to make do with Maggi Mi Goreng!


Here's my Nasi Lemak. Surprisingly pedas, many vendors don't "dare" go spicy with their sambal these days... these guys at Pelita are old skool, and dare to! When the 2 lads saw my Nasi Lemak, they had a 2nd supper dish! Heh heh ...


Ah ... I always miss simple and GOOD teh ais back home ;-)


Miss BM had a kepala, oops kelapa ... fresh coconut. All in all, a great evening out ;-) Oops, was it 2am? Morning I mean!

5 comments:

minchow said...

Arks! This is going to sound hopelessly ignorant but you mean Indomie goreng is actually a different species than Maggi mee goreng? I've had both and they taste pretty similar to me!

Julian Si said...

Yes, it takes a "discerning" pallete to tell the difference between the two ;-)

I need to do a shoot-out comparing the two! Perhaps I can compare taste, texture, colour etc ;-)

Heh heh ...

Ciki said...

haha.. minchow is farnee! ofkors it's difft .. pfft :P

indomee is better for goreng (just my opinion la )

Mavis said...

Um, don't know how to contact you, So I leave a msg here.
Just sharing, also suggest a place to eat,

Here's the link
http://justmavislim.blogspot.com/2010/05/food-stories-kali-little-garden.html


Have a nice day.

Julian Si said...

C and C ... I so agree!

MavisLim ... Nice blog :-)